Thursday, January 20, 2011

Live for Today layout



I really enjoy taking sets of photos of my son when he has the mood for it. I can't believe that boy is almost 3! it seems as if only yesterday I held him in my arms for the first time and fell in love....

for this layout I used a sketch provided from my creative scrapbook. at first I thought it would be difficult for me to play with it because this is not really my style but it turned out really good and I like it.

since the colors of the background are very vibrant I used some white acrylic paint before putting the rub-ons of the words and title.
I also used a little bit of the paint to make a thin frame for the photos so they would "pop".








This layout participates in the following challenges:


Anything goes for pile it on

Use paint for Frosted designs 


butterflies (something with wings) for Our daily bread

Bling for My sheri crafts


Anything goes for my grafico crafts 

Polka dot flowers for my time to craft 


Inspirtaion taken from the Paisley Petal Necklace at the  Modern Bird Etsy shop for the Etsy inspired challenge blog


Brads for the anything challenge

Inspiration from the song Born to fly for scrap it with a song


Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. a great page and lovely photos thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow up so fast, don't they! This is a great LO, something for you to treasure in years to come. Thanks for joining in the fun with us over at EIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to see your page and leave you a comment but I am not seeing your picture for some reason.
    Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos- beautiful paper choices- thanks for playing at Scrap it with a song

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the use of paint and the pictures are cute! Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab LO - thanks for joining in the MTTC challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.